Crew Leaders and Labourers Required
LandscapingWhitby.com is recruiting the best of the best.
You are: motivated, responsible, on time, hardworking, cares about their craft, goes the extra mile to make sure everything is done right, individual-so PLEASE contact us.
We will train you, while we pay you. We offer opportunities for advancement, a happy healthy work environment that could also get you in shape.
We are a fast growing-Quality oriented, specialty company focused on Gardening, Tree Care, and Hardscaping. We need like minded people to be on our team!
Position Overview – Whitby Landscaping & Gardening is accepting applications for Crew members and Supervisors to join our Gardening team.
– Demonstrating safety leadership and safe work practices at all times
– Working in accordance with Whitby Landscaping & Gardening policies and procedures
– Providing exceptional customer service and attention to detail
– Softscape construction
– Planting trees, shrubs and perennials
– Garden bed clean-up, raking, pruning bushes & shrubs, cultivating, digging, removing stumps, moving mulch and soil
– Operating a variety of power equipment (mowers, trimmers, hedgers, sweepers, blowers)
– Additional tasks as required
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Valid Driver’s License with proof of driver’s abstract
• Must have reliable transportation
• Working knowledge of the use of common hand and power tools relative to landscape maintenance
• Must have 1 year of work experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
• Legally authorized to work in Canada
• Ability to take direction, learn and work independently as well as part of a team
• Previous maintenance experience is an asset
• Motivated, energetic team player
• Working conditions/Physical Demands
• Able to perform tasks for extended periods of time in a variety of outdoor environments
• Working in outdoor environments with the ability to withstand cold and hot temperatures
Competitive pay In a company that appreciates YOU!
Get paid while you train.
Healthy outdoor living lifestyle.
Opportunity for advancement.
Actual hardwork – No shortcuts!
We are QUALITY committed-both to our people and customers-no shortcuts allowed!
High level of quality means you are responsible to ensure everything is done right -once.
Hot summer days, Cold winter nights and everything in-between.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Local candidates only: Durham Region
Our company is known for very detailed work, straight hedge lines, thorough garden clean ups and great customer service.
Work locations in Whitby and Brooklin
Send us an email with your resume and job experience